Skip to content
Super Raspberry Lemonade
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup Boku Super Berries
- 1 cup sugar
- 5 cups water (divided)
- 1 & 1/4 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Puree raspberries using a blender until smooth.
- Squeeze raspberry puree through a fine mesh strainer to remove any pulp and seeds and pour into a large pitcher.
- Combine sugar and 1 cup of water in a small sauce pan.
Cook over medium heat until the sugar is completely dissolved.
Pour simple syrup into the pitcher.
- Pour remaining water, lemon juice, and Boku Super Berries powder into the pitcher. Stir together. Serve over ice garnished with raspberries.