Vegan Spicy Peanut Noodles with Tofu
- 6 oz brown rice noodles (or noodles of choice)
- 1/2 block extra firm tofu
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp diced green onions
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tbsp liquid aminos or soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2-1 tbsp chili garlic sauce
- 2 tsp Boku Super Shrooms
- 1/2 tbsp Boku Hot Mami
- 3-4 tbsp water
- sliced green onions
- chopped cilantro
- lime wedges
- sriracha or chili garlic sauce
- Boku Hot Mami
- Cook noodles al dente according to package instructions.
- For the peanut sauce, whisk together all ingredients, adding 1 tbsp of water at a time until desired consistency is reached.
- Press as much moisture out of the tofu as possible and cut into cubes.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat with a little sesame oil. Add in tofu and cook until golden on both sides and crispy (about 8 mins). Sprinkle with Boku Hot Mami. Set aside.
- Heat a little more sesame oil in your skillet and add in green onions.
- Reduce heat to low and stir in tofu, drained noodles, and peanut sauce. Toss/cook until heated through.
- Remove from heat. Top with peanuts, sliced green onions, cilantro, lime wedges, sriracha, and more Boku Hot Mami. Enjoy!