Edible Protein Brownie Batter
- 2 Scoops Boku Chocolate Super Protein powder
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin (brownie batter does not taste like pumpkin when finished, this is for texture!)
- 4 tbsp granular sugar substitute
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp Boku Coco Love (optional)
- 1/4 cup sugar-free syrup (or any sticky sweetener of choice)
pinch of salt
- handful of vegan chocolate chips
- Combine all of the dry ingredients in a bowl and whisk together.
- Add in the canned pumpkin & syrup, then mix it all together with a silicone spatula. It’s going to be thick, so continue stirring until a batter begins to form.
- Put your brownie batter in the fridge to fully cool & thicken for at least one hour. For even better results, let the brownie batter sit covered in the fridge overnight.
- When ready to eat, top with some chocolate chips or get creative with your own toppings. Enjoy!