Healthy Lunch Bowl With Avocado & Homemade Hummus
- 6-8 count Baby Tomatoes
- 5-10 count Baby Carrots
- 1 count Cucumber
- 1 cup Canned Chick Peas
- 1/2 count Avocado
- 1 1/2 cup Fresh Spinach Leaves (washed)
- 3 tbsp Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 can count (15 oz) Garbanzo Beans (drained, liquid reserved)
- 1 count Clove Garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 scoop (3 Tablespoons) BõKU Super Food
- In a blender or food processor combine garbanzo beans, garlic, cumin, salt and olive oil and Super Food.
- Blend on low speed, gradually adding reserved bean liquid, until desired consistency is achieved.
- Place washed spinach in a medium sized bowl. On top, arrange baby tomatoes, baby carrots, sliced cucumber and avocado.
- Dollop desired amount of fresh hummus atop for your dressing. Sprinkle pumpkin seeds on top for added flavor and nutrition