Skip to content
It’s A Wrap!
- 1 count Flatbread Wrap (or tortilla if preferred)
- 1/4 cup Homemade Super Food Hummus
- 1 Can count (15 oz) Garbanzo Beans, drained, liquid reserved
- 1 count Garlic Clove, crushed
- 2 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 scoop (1 Tablespoon) BõKU Super Food
- In a blender or food processor combine garbanzo beans, garlic, cumin, salt and olive oil and Super Food.
- Blend on low speed, gradually adding reserved bean liquid, until desired consistency is achieved.
- Place your wrap on an equal-sized piece of wax paper or plate. Spread the Homemade Super Food Hummus evenly on the wrap leaving about an inch around the side borders.
- Place the romaine leaves with the ruffled ends facing out on each end of the wrap. For presentation, let the ruffled edges hang a little over the edge of the wrap
- Evenly spread the veggies over the lettuce leaves. Squeeze the lemon slice over the ingredients evenly.
Carefully wrap, then eat!