Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate
- 1 cup organic whole or dairy-free milk
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream or canned coconut cream
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp Boku Coco Love
- 1 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Whisk milk, cream, chocolate chips, and Boku Coco Love together in a saucepan over medium heat until chocolate chips are melted and hot chocolate is smooth, about 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice until fully incorporated.
- Pour hot chocolate into 4 mugs. Top with whipped cream, marshmallows, or a foam jack-o-lantern if you’re fancy!