- 1 cup Slivered Almonds
- 2 tbsp BõKU Super Maca Powder
- 1/2 cup Medjool Dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup Ground Flax Seeds
- 3 tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 2 cups Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- In your food processor, add all ingredients except the shredded coconut. Blend until close to dough-like consistency.
- Add coconut in slowly, pulsing the food processor, until fully mixed. ( Test to make sure the dough sticks together. If not, just add more dates or maple syrup!)
- Use a small scoop (melon baller or 1 teaspoon full) to make small balls OR press into a muffin tin or favorite cookie mold!
- Refrigerate immediately – allowing the maca-roons to “set” Enjoy!