Sorry, chocolate chip. There's a new favorite cookie in town- our Raw Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies! This energy-boosting recipe made with Boku Super Protein is perfect to enjoy as a nutritious dessert or quick snack before the gym.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Yields: 15 servings
-1/2 cup almond flour
-1/4 cup coconut flour
-2 scoops Boku Super Protein
-1/3 cup organic peanut butter
-1/4 cup almond milk
-2 tbsp agave or liquid sweetener of choice
-1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1) Combine the flours together in a big mixing bowl.
2) Add all remaining ingredients and stir together until evenly combined into a dough.
3) Refrigerate for 1-2 hours. This step to firm up the cookie dough helps to score the tops of the cookies.
4) Scoop out 1 tablespoon of cookie dough and roll into balls.
Place cookies onto a parchment paper lined tray and score the tops of each cookie by using a fork to press down.
5) Sprinkle with sea salt or coconut sugar over the tops of the cookies. Enjoy!
6) Store cookies in the refrigerator.