Skip to content
- 1 scoop Boku Super Shrooms
- 2 cups flour
- 2 count eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 bunch of scallions, halved and cut into 2-3 inch lengths
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp oil for cooking
- Mix all ingredients together and let sit for about 10 minutes. Check the consistency before cooking, the batter should be runnier than American pancake batter.
- Heat a saute pan over medium heat and coat with a thin layer of oil.
- Pour batter to fill pan in a thin layer. Cook for 3-4 minutes until set and golden brown on the bottom.
- Turn over with the flip of a spatula and finish by cooking 1-2 more minutes. Add more oil if necessary. Repeat until batter is finished.
- Serve with soy or spicy sauce.