This Korean scallion pancake recipe is easy to make and is always a big crowd-pleaser. It works as a hearty snack, an appetizer, or a side dish to a Korean or Asian meal. We add a scoop of Boku Super Maca for a mild kick of flavor and added nutrition!
Prep Time: 20 min.
Yields: 4 Serving
1 scoop Boku Super Maca
2 cups flour
2 count eggs, beaten
1 1/2 cups water
1 bunch of scallions, halved and cut into 2-3 inch lengths
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp oil for cooking
1. Mix all ingredients together and let sit for about 10 minutes. Check the consistency before cooking, the batter should be runnier than American pancake batter.
2. Heat a saute pan over medium heat and coat with a thin layer of oil.
3. Pour batter to fill pan in a thin layer. Cook for 3-4 minutes until set and golden brown on the bottom.
4. Turn over with the flip of a spatula and finish by cooking 1-2 more minutes. Add more oil if necessary. Repeat until batter is finished.
5. Serve with soy or spicy sauce.