Skip to content
Super Quinoa Salad
- 1/2 cup Quinoa
- 4 tsp Feta (for a vegan version, leave this out)
- 1 count Cucumber, quartered thick slices
- 1 cup Fresh Basil, chopped
- 2 count Green Onions
- 2 count Green Onions (green and white parts chopped)
- 1 count Garlic Clove, minced
- 1 scoop (1 Tablespoon) BõKU Super Food
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 count Lemon, juiced
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- A few pinch Fresh Parsley, chopped for garnish
- Cook the quinoa according to the directions. Set aside to cool before mixing.
- In a large bowl mix the feta cheese, cucumber, fresh basil, green onions, cherry tomatoes and minced garlic. Mix in the olive oil and lemon juice to coat the salad.
- Add the quinoa and toss to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste. Let the salad sit for a few minutes for the salt to bring out the flavors and re-taste to see if more needs to be added.
- Garnish with parsley and serve or cover and refrigerate.