Treat your family to a special lunch with our Watermelon Tomato Gazpacho featuring #BokuSuperBerries! This will easily become a summer staple for you and your loved ones.
- 2 cups diced seedless watermelon
- 1 scoop Boku Super Berries
- 2 medium very ripe tomatoes, peeled and diced
- 1/4 diced small red onion
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp finely grated garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 ounce feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup radishes, thinly sliced - fresh herbs of your choice
1) Puree the first ten ingredients in a food processor or blender. Pour into a pitcher and refrigerate the soup for 1 hour. The soup may be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Stir before serving.
2) Serve the chilled soup with crumbled feta cheese, radishes, and fresh herbs.