- 4 scoop (4 teaspoons) Boku Super Berries
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup Almond Butter
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1-2 tbsp Melted Coconut Oil (if needed)
- Preheat oven to 375. Combine, oats, Boku Super Berries, brown sugar and almond butter in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- If your cookie dough is too dry here, this could be because the almond butter did not contain enough oil (varies per brand). If your dough is too dry, add 2-3 tablespoons of melted coconut oil to moisten.
- Next, carefully fold in the blueberries and form dough into small balls (about 2 inches). Press the balls of dough slightly with your palm and bake for 12-15 minutes.
Cookies will be slightly soft at first, make sure let them sit for about 10 minutes or until firm before enjoying.