Skip to content
Bliss Berry Bark
This recipe calls for BLISS BERRIES! Get yours HERE!
- 2 cups Vegan White Chocolate Chips (or conventional)
- 1/2 cup Boku Bliss Berries
- 1/2 cup Pistachios
- In a small pot, heat the white chocolate chips on the stove over low to medium heat until they are completely melted and smooth. When smooth, remove from heat.
- Add the bliss berries and pistachios to the melted white chocolate, then mix. Thinly spread the mixture onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
- Refrigerate 10-15 minutes or until mixture is completely cooled. Once it is cooled break or cut into pieces and serve.