Butternut Squash Tacos with Super Smashed Avocado
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes (or butternut squash/yams), cubed into 1/2 inch chunks
- 12 of your favorite taco shells
- 2 tbsp Boku Super Shrooms
- 1 Tbsp Boku Superfood
- 2 large avocados
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 red cabbage, chopped
- big handful of cilantro, chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- cotija cheese, optional
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl toss butternut squash with olive oil, Boku Super Shrooms, and salt & pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender, stirring every 10 minutes or so.
- While that bakes, add the avocado, juice of half the lime, Boku Superfood, and salt & pepper to a bowl. Smash together.
- Remove from oven and assemble butternut squash onto tortillas.
Squeeze the rest of the lime over the tacos and top with smashed avocado, cilantro, cabbage, and cotija cheese. ENJOY