- 6 tsp (6 Scoops) BõKU Super Shrooms
- 1 count Medium Cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Extra-Virgin Olive Oil or Vegan Butter
- Sea salt & ground black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil. Add the cauliflower and cook for about 10 minutes or very tender.
- Drain, reserving ¼ cup of the cooking liquid. Place the cooked cauliflower into a food processor fitted with a S-blade.
- Add the garlic, oil, and reserved water, 1 tablespoon at a time and BõKU Super Shrooms. Purée until smooth. (Or, mash cauliflower with a potato masher.)
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.
The post Cauliflower Shroom Mash-Up appeared first on BōKU® Superfood.