Matcha Cacao Chip Ice Cream
- 2 to 3 tbsp BõKU Super Matcha Green Tea
- 2 cups Coconut Milk, chilled & divided from water
- 1 cup Raw Cashews, soaked 4-6 hours & rinsed well
- 3/4 cup White, Gold or Raw Sugar, or Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup Boku Cacao Nibs
- In a blender combine cashews and almond milk until the mixture is thick and creamy. Add remaining ingredients and blend until creamy. Stir in Boku Cacao Nibs.
- Place mixture in airtight container and place in the freezer for one hour.
After one hour, stir, then let sit for another hour or until it hardens completely in freezer.