Skip to content
Super Matcha Chai Latte
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 2 chai tea bags
- 1 tsp Boku Super Matcha powder
- 2 tsp sugar or sweetener of choice
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- Add chai tea bags to hot water and let sit for 2 minutes. Remove tea bags, and whisk in matcha powder. Set aside.
- Pour almond milk into a mason jar. Heat in microwave for 1 minute, or until warm. Add sugar and replace the lid. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds or until foamy.
- Pour matcha tea into a cup, and top with almond milk. Top with cinnamon before serving. Enjoy!