3-Ingredient Protein Pancakes
- 1 scoop Boku Super Protein powder
- 1 large ripe banana
- 2 whole eggs
- optional toppings: organic maple syrup, nut butter, fresh organic fruit, cacao nibs, coconut chips.
- Add ripe banana to a bowl. Mash with a fork. Add Boku Super Protein and eggs. Mix until a smooth batter forms.
- Spray medium hot pan with nonstick spray. Use a spoon to put the batter onto the pan making 3-4 medium-sized pancakes. Cook for a couple of minutes per side.
- Once cooked, top with any toppings you prefer. Enjoy!