Matcha & White Chocolate Strawberries
- 12 count Large Strawberries
- 1/2 cup White Chocolate
- 1/2 tsp (or more to taste) Boku Super Matcha
- Melt white chocolate with medium heat on the stovetop, stirring occasionally until full melted.
- Once fully melted, add in your Boku Super Matcha.
- To avoid burning yourself, we recommend transferring your mixture into a medium sized bowl. Next, dip your strawberries in the mixture one by one, allowing the excess to drip back in the bowl.
- Place on waxed paper and let harden at room temperature, about 10 -15 minutes. To speed up this process you may place in the refrigerator for 5 minutes.