- 3/4 cup Frozen Strawberries or Raspberries
- 1/2 Banana
- 1/4 cup Non-Dairy Milk
- 1 1/2 tbsp BõKU Super Protein
- 2 Bananas
- 3/4 cup Non-Dairy Milk
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 3/4 cup Acai Juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp BõKU® Super Protein
- 1 cup Frozen or Fresh Blueberries
- Blend 3/4 cup frozen strawberries or raspberries, 1/2 banana, 1/4 cup non-dairy milk, 1 1/2 tablespoons super protein, and ice cubes. Pour into container and store in freezer until needed.
- Blend 2 bananas, 3/4 non-dairy milk, 1 tbsp honey, and ice cubes. Pour into container and store in freezer until needed.
*Note: Do this layer first so it stays nice and white!
- Blend together 3/4 cup acai juice, 1 1/2 tablespoons boku super protein, 1 cup frozen or fresh blueberries, and ice cubes. Pour into container and store in freezer until needed.
- Pour even amount of red smoothie mix into clear glasses (four is the estimated serving size, however this will depend on the size of your smoothies). Next, slowly pour blue layer of smoothie onto your red layer (make sure to go slow as to not mix the two colors). Lastly, carefully pour the white layer on top in each of your smoothie cups!
- To garnish, add coconut flakes, Boku Super Cacao Nibs, or strawberries on top!