Skip to content
Strawberry Summer Salad
- 1 scoop Boku Super Berries
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 2 tbsp red-wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt and freshly-ground pepper to taste
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup arugula
- 2 1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/3 cup fresh chives, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- Whisk Boku Super Berries, agave syrup, vinegar, oil, and salt and pepper into a large bowl. Add spinach, watercress, strawberries, and chives; toss to coat.
- Divide the salad among 4 plates and top with walnuts and goat cheese.