Our Super Cranberry Mulled Cider recipe has all the comforting flavors of the holiday season including our Boku Harvest Cranberries. These cranberries are the perfect blend of sweet and tart while being packed full of antioxidants.
Prep Time: 15 min.
Yields: 8 Servings
- 5 apples, cored and sliced
- 2 navel oranges peeled and cut into wedges
- 3/4 cup Boku Harvest Cranberries
- 5 cinnamon sticks
- 2-4 star anise (optional)
- 6 cups water
- more fruit & cinnamon sticks for serving
1) Add all of the ingredients to a slow cooker and stir. Cook on high for 4 hours.
2) Turn off the slow cooker. Mash up the ingredients. Strain out the liquid using a sieve, cheesecloth, or a nut milk bag. Discard the fruit solids.
3) Serve with cinnamon sticks, more sliced fruit, and cranberries.