Skip to content
Super Matcha Scones
- 2 cup All Purpose Gluten-Free Flour + Extra For Sprinkling
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp BõKU Matcha Green Tea
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Xantham Gum
- 1 cup Coconut Oil, Melted
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Non-Dairy Milk (such as almond milk)
- 1 cup Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400F and grease a baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, whisk all dry ingredients together.
- In a small bowl or cup, mix all wet ingredients together. Pour into large bowl, stirring until thoroughly combined. Use your hands to knead dough.
- If batter is too dry to knead into a ball, add 1-2 more tablespoons of milk Fold in blueberries.
- Sprinkle extra flour on a clean surface. Form batter into ball and flatten on surface until it’s 2″ thick, keeping the edges round.
- Use a sharp knife to slice dough into 6 triangles (3 cuts across). Place pieces on baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until edges are golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for at least 15 minutes before serving