Super Watermelon Smoothie Bowls
- 1 small or medium seedless watermelon
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 frozen banana
- half cup frozen mango
- 2 scoops Boku Super Berries powder
- splash of coconut water or milk, if needed for consistency
- Cut the watermelon in half. Scoop out the insides leaving half an inch of watermelon flesh around the sides.
- Add watermelon, frozen fruit, and Boku Super Berries to a large blender. Start blending and add splashes of coconut water until the desired consistency is reached.
- Pour smoothie into both halves of the watermelon and top with fresh sliced fruit, chia seeds, coconut flakes, or any toppings of your choice. Enjoy!